Zendaya - promo tour in Milan


 Zendaya sported yet another tennis-inspired look as she continued her Challengers promotional tour in Milan on the Che Tempo Che Fa chat show. 

The Dune actress, 27, was a guest on the talk show, filmed at Nove Studios, on Sunday alongside her co-stars Mike Faist and Josh O'Connor.

She looked elegant as she donned a white strappy mini-dress - which was reminiscent of tennis dresses worn at Wimbledon - for the appearance.

Her golden tresses were styled in big, bouncy waves in her recently-debuted bob and she wore a pair of white Louboutins stilettos with the signature red soles. 

Zendaya finished off the look with a delicate silver pendant necklace and stud earrings, as well as opting for natural make-up look. 

promo tour in Milan

During her interview on the TV show, Zendaya was asked about her feelings on playing Rue in Euphoria. 

'I feel so grateful for Euphoria because I think Rue is so dear to my heart,' she said. 'I think one of the greatest gifts I've ever received is that Rue has connected with some many people and they share their stories with me and I often feel that they are just as much a part of her as I am. 

Read more: Zendaya – Photoshoot for Allure Magazine 

'Their stories, I carry with me and I hold them dear. I feel like Rue has been a part of lot of people's healing journey as well.'

[ads id="ads1"]

Zendaya - promo tour in Milan

She added: 'It is the greatest honour of getting to play her because of that connection people feel with her. I think it's one of the most rewarding roles I've had the honour to play.

Earlier in the day Zendaya put on an elegant display as she attended a photocall in Milan while continuing her promotional tour for her new film Challengers.

The actress, who is starring as aspiring tennis star Tashi Duncan in the romance, looked incredible in a stunning white halter neck skater mini-dress.

Read more: Zendaya - Sony Pictures' "Spider-Man: No Way Home" Premiere in Los Angeles